What is a Freeze Sleeve?
The Freeze Sleeve is a revolutionary cold therapy compression sleeve proving relief and recovery for aching muscles and joints for all ages and sizes. It provides 360 degrees of cold compression therapy and 100% coverage of the treatment area. Available in a variety of sizes to accommodate multiple areas of arms and legs.
The easy slip on process eliminates the need for messy ice bags, cumbersome wraps and multi-step products on the market today.
RELIEF & RECOVERY:
Provides relief and recovery for aching muscles and joints.
360 degrees of even compression coverage which also allows full range of motion to the user.
The Freeze Sleeve provides the recommended 20 minutes of cold therapy treatment.
The compression design allows the Freeze Sleeve to be used comfortably on multiple areas of arms and legs.
Allows the user to apply daily cold therapy compression treatment on the go whenever and wherever you are!
Specially formulated with antimicrobial gel that eliminates odors and is nontoxic.
How to choose your size...
- Click on the link below to view our Size Chart and Measurement Guides.
Getting to know your Freeze Sleeve...
- Remove your Freeze Sleeve and place in the freezer for a minimum of two (2) hours. Also for maximum cold therapy, turn your freezer down to the coldest setting.
- Once your Freeze Sleeve is cold, slip it on your knee, elbow, shin, ankle, calf, wrist, etc. to relieve joint and muscular discomfort.
- You should always insert your hand or your foot into the non-threaded end of your Freeze Sleeve. (i.e. the end without the sewing)
- Your Freeze Sleeve is made with a specially formulated gel.
- Your Freeze Sleeve is soft, flexible and covered in a compression fabric.
- Your Freeze Sleeve is 100% Leak Proof!
- Your Freeze Sleeve may be left in the freezer indefinitely until ready to use.
- Your Freeze Sleeve will remain flexible even at -20°F.
- Always remove your Freeze Sleeve prior to defrosting the freezer.
DO NOT GET YOUR FREEZE SLEEVE WET!
The gel will absorb water and swell. If your Freeze Sleeve becomes damp, place it on a flat, dry surface and allow to fully air dry. Do not use wet towels under your Freeze Sleeve.