How to choose your size...
- Your Freeze Sleeve should fit SNUG on your knee, elbow or ankle. For the best fit, when choosing your size, measure the circumference just above your knee or elbow. On your ankle, measure the circumference from the back of your heel to the front of your ankle.
- If you are in between sizes, it is recommended that you order the larger size to ensure you get adequate cold therapy with compression.
Getting to know your Freeze Sleeve...
- Remove your FREEZE SLEEVE and place in the freezer for a minimum of two (2) hours. Also for maximum cold therapy, turn your freezer down to the coldest setting.
- Once your FREEZE SLEEVE is cold, slip it on your knee, elbow, shin, ankle, calf, wrist, etc. to relieve joint and muscular discomfort.
- You should always insert your hand or your foot into the non-threaded end of your Freeze Sleeve. (i.e. the end without the sewing)
- Your FREEZE SLEEVE is made with a specially formulated gel.
- Your FREEZE SLEEVE is soft, flexible and covered in a compression fabric.
- Your FREEZE SLEEVE is 100% Leak Proof!
- Your FREEZE SLEEVE may be left in the freezer indefinitely until ready to use.
- Your FREEZE SLEEVE will remain flexible even at -20°F.
- Always remove your FREEZE SLEEVE prior to defrosting the freezer.
DO NOT GET YOUR FREEZE SLEEVE WET!
The gel will absorb water and swell. If your FREEZE SLEEVE becomes damp, place it on a flat, dry surface and allow to fully air dry. Do not use wet towels under your FREEZE SLEEVE.